Followers

Sunday 2 December 2012

Winter's album


Assalamualaikum w.b.t..haii everybody.. lemme tell you..winter is coming..Omagod!!
That means,everything will be harder..Classes start before Subuh,and coming back after maghrib..
And..i need to pass through the obstacles along my way to school..Nahh..Thats it!!
Walking in the snow..is extremely tiring..ok,i really x100 hope i'm in Malaysia now..
But no,I think thats gonna be only in my dream..Mom! Dad! Help your daughter plizzzzz!!!




I dont think i like this..You too ya??


Ok..I'm not a robot..
And a friend,call me syaurma( a type of kebab in Russia) because it seems so..Am i???..



Snowing...



After Biochem class..posing in front of zoo park..Luckily,we have faculty next to the zoo.
They must be brilliant ,superb animals..


Touching His creation,how wonderful they were..
Thanks to Him,i could stand here today..Alhamdulillah.






The cars were in natural refrigerator..


Last,but not least....Meet  my new girlfriend..!
Her name is..DIANA..

3 comments:

  1. hujan lebat sini pon ambe dop tahan,,tgk salji dinung sere ketor lutut,,huhuuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. bkn stakat ktr lutut,pipi ni rse cm kne ccuk botox je..haha.sjuk gler

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete