Followers

Sunday 13 May 2012


LEts SPRING TELL THE STORIES...

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.. SPring starts to show its colour..Subhanallah,Alhamdulillah...  Thanks to to Allah for throwing me here..Give me this chances to be in this inspiring world.. I won't talk much..
Just watch it yourself.. Indeed, i felt charming surrounded with colourful flowers..and its aroma cheer me up.. I thought,i just can see all those things only in television or postcard sent by my friends whose studying abroad. I was sort of know i will meet all those stuffs here before i came here. And i know,my siblings and my friends used to be jealous on me.Yeaahh..i'm not denying,i really lucky to be here..So here, some pics, to show 
 the beauty of MOSCOw..



Trio..IZZAH, JOANNA & me


My baby boys..JAZMI,AJWAD,FAKHRUL&ASHRUL
They are my "RAJA LAWAK"
and make me laugh hilariously..
I love them damn muchh..even sometimes they make me annoyed
with their POYO's attitude.







Our Princess Izzah..thinking of his PRINCE..












Fashionista friends..


The last memory...


No comments:

Post a Comment