Followers

Friday 30 March 2012


                                                    LIFE,STUDY AND FRIENDS

Assalamualaikum...Alhamdulillah i could  share a little bit what i had done this week..Actually i'm not really free to write on my blog as this new 2nd semester is like killing me..It is quite tough n challenging. I got qolloc every week of every subjects.. Bioorganic Chemistry,Anatomy,Histology,Biology,Latin Language. For your informations qolloq is (tests) in Russia..  huuuhhh....That is why lots of people say that is really tiring being a medical students..Yeahh..i'm not denying that its tiring..but my MOM always reminds
me..
 "NOTHING IS EASY IN THIS WORLD,UNLESS YOU FIGHT FOR IT"..
Oh IBU,engkaulah ratu hatiku...hehe..
thats absolutely right mom!!
 When i keep reminding myself about what you've told me, i was like recharge myself..ala,macam kita charge our phone,even there were times i got distraught,insyaAllah renew your NIAT to study because of Allah,you will completely get the strenght and dashing to face it..InsyaAllah.. And having soooo cheerful buddies here make me exaggerated happy..Enjoy the little things in your life as one day,you will look back  and think that was big things in your life.I just copy my friend's words actually.


Adorable kids...


This is me with my big bubble..i hate it as i looked fat in it,
but indeed,it keeps me warm.


Jazmi and his dark glasses.. 
Guess what??? We were playing with stalagtit /stalagmit of ices..




Sword's man and woman..


This is FAKHRUL..he was my junior during our secondary school,
but now..we're groupmates..


IZZAH, JOANNA and ME
This photo had taken during our MEDICAL LAW lecture..
(bad students i guess,haha..)


Snow fight yang tak berapa nak jadi..Its soooo cold as we got so much pain on our hand..Sbb tak pakai gloves..


The end of the story...haha..see you next time yaa..Assalamualaikum..





No comments:

Post a Comment