Followers

Friday 16 March 2012

20th birthday


Assalamualaikum,priveet..here my new entry come again..Its about my birthday. Alhamdulillah on 9th March,i got surprised party from all my beloved housemates,my neighbors,and if i'm not mistaken,about 5 houses celebrated my birthday. Hahaha..tetibe rase cam hotstuff..But actually,that party was for me and Ain(housemate) bcoz our birthday is just differ 1 day. Alhamdulillah again, i got chance to eat very delicious dishes prepared by them..and a day before the party, they told me that they're going to study at study room. BUT what was actually happened is they went to our neighbor,and prepared everything like potong bawang and sayur and cheese cake..and I?? duk rileks jela lam bilik bcoz i didn't expect as the party held 3 days earlier..OmG..mse tu I belum 20 lg tauuu!!! Haahaaa..but never mind,i really appreciated what you guys did.. And i think this year i got sooo much birthday presents..  Alaaa..macam kecik2 dulu..but when became older,the gifts are differ. When I was 12 below,i got PENCIL COLOUR,BOOKS,TOYS and the most important and compulsory thing is PIGGY BANK..but when i became 20, these what i got...

Homemade CHEESE CAKE (IKI AIN)

Bundles of CHOCOLATES..

Special from my beloved roommate,Hazirah..(SHE IS SOOO SWEET..)

Cantik kan???

Two roses..pink & red..

Handkerchief special from MIZZ EJAH =)



ARTS by Anis..already put on the wall.

From birthday girl,AIN

From groupmates: JAZMI<3, JOANNA, HANIM, NIK & AIRUL

And me,thanks to all my friend bcoz you guys made me very happy..i'm sorry if i didn't mention your names here but sincerely from my heart,thank you so much again.. I love you,buddies..ESPECIALLY ,
SYARIF  DIN
who performed his powerful MAGIC..

And don't forget 1 thing,when we become older,means that you're closer to death..
Alhamdulillah Ya Allah,bcoz of YOU, i am here, on your beautiful earth..

"WHEN YOU THANK TO ALLAH, HE WILL GIVES YOU MORE"

InsyaAllah,amin..

3 comments: