Followers

Friday 13 January 2012

Beauty

It was soooo beautiful world covered with snow. i even realised my face became pinkish bcoz its too cold here.. but its ok..i like it..huhu..

 But there is something make me worried.. My skin is too dry.. I'd try some cream that sold here.. n my favourite cosmetic shop is RIBGOSH or check out this link http://www.rivegauche.ru/ and the shop is situated at Fruzenskaya..  It is international cosmetic & perfumes shop..

Should i try this one???



 and everytime i enter this shop i will spend at least 30 minutes to look n try the whole awesome products here.. thats how i waste  my time and feel sooorry to my buddies that accompany me at the moment there bcoz they said very tired walking with me but at last i bought nothing..hahaha.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment